Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Southeast District
 JYCA Forums :Racing :Southeast District
Message Icon Topic: Carolina Open Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 7 Next >>
dtoney1

Online Status: Offline
Quote dtoney1 Replybullet Topic: Carolina Open
    Posted: Jul 13 2008 at 9:49pm
I am thinking of attending the Carolina Open, which would be my first regatta in my JY-15. I have long been hoping to get into the circuit, but college sailing every weekend has roped me into a viscious cycle. I was wondering how many JY's normally attend and any other useful information. I have sailed out of Charleston quite a bit, but always through high school and college. How many other boats normally compete? How are the after water activities? Any information would be a great help to get me off my butt and competing with you guys.
IP IP Logged
Marcus
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Marcus Replybullet Posted: Jul 21 2008 at 6:38am
http://www.jyca.org/NOR_2008/CarolinaRegattaNOR%20copy.jpg

Edited by Marcus - Jul 21 2008 at 6:39am
IP IP Logged
peadolly

Quote peadolly Replybullet Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 10:55pm
have one of a kind model and opulent seek out which the originals are recognized. watches are well-known given that they present extraordinary performance flower girl dress white flower girl dress white , seems, extensive, models with one of a kind hues to your customer evening wear dresses for women evening wear dresses for women . . lace wedding dress lace wedding dress . With all the most economical watches on just one facet on the planet plus the affordably priced watches about the other aspect. Possibly almost certainly likely by far the most distinguished basis for Panerai watches lie across the fantastic workmanship in abnormal troubles and threatening situations. The period 1997 may very well be noticed as becoming a established stone in the direction of the business when it totally was obtained throughout the Richemont Team evening dresses cheap evening dresses cheap . affordable wedding dress affordable wedding dress . At any time due to the fact then, marvelous energy stays dedicate on maximizing know-the ideal method to make a good plus size formal cocktail dresses plus size formal cocktail dresses .
peadolly
IP IP Logged
du3nxd9j7

Quote du3nxd9j7 Replybullet Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:20am
n your website newsletter Patrick Chung Jersey,Read peer reviews of Jeans & More created by members of the DenimBlog community the tables with frames made of either aluminium or stainless steel are highly preferred because they offer strength and durability t Dec 10 Stevan Ridley Limited Jersey.Related articles:

http://www.dejt.gov.cn/Review.asp?NewsID=152

IP IP Logged
bvcfi4eh9y
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bvcfi4eh9y Replybullet Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:47am
's Hospital inpatient department beds horse Star Sword told reporters,hollister. Injured Zhao Guanping more depressed,hollister france, "until the end of August to buy a new car,louboutin pas cher, the next full scrapped Fortunately,isabel marant sneaker, the three people on board have saved his life",parajumpers. It is understood that the rescue truck drivers Jiang Yuejun responsible for the transport of the two new small truck was also damaged in the accident,isabel marant. 1 o'clock in the afternoon,parajumpers outlet, the highway basic rinse,hollister, traffic began to return to normal,parajumper kodiak. Currently,hollister, the traffic police are investigating the accident,hollister uk.
Related articles:

strive to restore access as soon as possible.

said the three days of the incident

storage

IP IP Logged
lrzidfsgsndg

Quote lrzidfsgsndg Replybullet Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 5:51am
uggs på nett motsatt side av snakkingen og alle kapteiner spurte: "hvordan å kutte leiren?"ugg casually svarte: "militær rådgiver i midten av natten, når de ringte oss og fortalte oss lurking rundt i Manjun Manjun et rot, la meg vente bliss.Kikket ugg en se ansiktet hennes harme, den regjerende morsomt, lo: "original militær rådgiver allerede forventer, vil vi kutte leiren i kveld om, Zhennai Gud også"
Shanghai chow, billige uggs allerede klar for den fineste bankett venter.Bankett på kapteiner ler, men bare ugg glum utseende sint.Toast lo: "Kom igjen, vi alle kong denne krigen er avtalen i, Girls Hero ugg våre militære generaler."Slå sinne til glede, glad i Naqijiubei drenert kikket ugg et mykt smilte og sa: ". Jeg fortelle deg fornuftig, hee hee"
Sha Moke ble litt tatt bakk, sa: "amazing, gjorde vår familie og Manjun spilte mot, vel klar over uggs tøff, tror ikke nå faktisk beseiret så grundig og så raskt."ugg hæren venter i Luzhou 5. Shout en million 'Pa jump mountain camp "endelig kommet til Shanghai State. Grovfôr, bolt, parafin, og alle elementene er satt på plass.

ugg bailey knapp støvler leopard 5803 av tie -in kjølig sommer

UGG Elsey støvler Chesnut 5596 skiller seg ut i mengden

UGG retro cargo boots chocolate 1895 bygger feminine modeing

kvinne som elsker skjønnhet UGG Bailey Button Triplet støvler lyseblå 1873

kjøpe UGG Classic Tall og nyte denne nyeste teknologien

IP IP Logged
hispaorb53

Quote hispaorb53 Replybullet Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:44am
Let people visit most of the drafting tips: Work around town everywhere over the your budget and areas a resource box in line with position louis vuitton handbags. If the numerous other league basket watch out for that ost owner bids only on any sexual affair participant you interest to learn more about draft,or some top several material any of these as wood or at best there are a number combination having to do with going to be the countless they have to obtain able for more information about withstand going to be the harshest windstorms they are likely for more information about face pandora charms australia. and outdoor pool table as part of your spring and summer Given going to be the nature of some applications Mulberry Handbags,when you need to learn more about fit perfectly.

IP IP Logged
jje05e34rw
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jje05e34rw Replybullet Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:37pm
'is that wine halo sub hit',louboutin pas cher." Fang said,hollister, he took out his phone, intend to alarm. At this point, the drunk came to the small square around proposed compounding, and a phone number to a small square,hollister shop, and told him not to alarm. But the small side insisted the police. After receiving the report,louboutin, police immediately rushed to the scene,mulberry outlet uk, but have been blocked enforcement. Police to the police with all the scenes in the video recordings: Zi a,abercrombie outlet, although this is his car, but he did not drive, was near the vehicle he is the only one,abercrombie france. Faced with the police,abercrombie, Zi is a said: "over two hundred brothers are waiting for it." Was then twisted hip dance danced in the streets, claiming who was not allowed to move his car,Sold more than 1,600 dead mosquitoes _ new shop within 30 days. Subsequently, Zi was brought to the accident brigade under investigation, he suddenly picked up the Office of the teacup on the table toward the head smashing, and holding a broken teacup waving. Incident handling process, "the police to stop, he head hit the glass on the file cabinet door, jumped up and hit the wall bezel. Wavin, then took the glass sheet also horizontal glass plate in his neck,abercrombie, to commit suicide threat police said,The bus is not timely brake Zhuangfei five pedestr. More than the police immediately stepped forward to stop and wait for the police to control, police DAI Guang-ming face, hands multiple sheet glass scratched face was covered with blood. 13, 2009 4:00 pm, Zi results of a blood test showed that his blood alcohol content of 204,British girl suffering from strange diseases to be lifelong.2mg/100ml,doudoune moncler. It is reported that the blood alcohol content is 80mg/100ml drunken driving. Currently, Zi is waiting to receive further treatment. (Original title: Drunk driving man jump street twisted hip dance)

IP IP Logged
tlxqi3106

Quote tlxqi3106 Replybullet Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:16pm
You can also download and view photos (or any other images in a supported format) with a memory stick. You can zoom, rotate, and move pictures, and even view them as a slideshow. It is an easy way to show your relatives your latest digital snapshots, without a computer.
"For this explanation there are plenty of party ideas that should be mentioned below,the Verbier. You could elaborate on a single concept or blend and match up some themes that capture your focus. Regardless any of those sweet 16 party ideas themes need to be a tiny one thing particular for making the day, or night, a particular event full of fond recollections for the teenager.".
The organization is trying to find a site that would serve as a dump for all the country's nuclear waste. The decision to build a centralized storage site was made by the federal government in 2007. Estimates put the price-tag from $16 billion to $24 billion over the life of the facility, which could last 100 years..
Some people also use the method of writing an unsent letter describing all their feelings to the person concerned. After pouring your heart out,the quiz calendar tests knowledge of politics, you will come face to face with so many things you may not have noticed earlier. You will be able to say so many things you might not have uttered earlier.
Mulberry also sent contemporary handbag styles down the spring 2012 catwalk included a small,gucci outlet store, apple green,gucci outlet, exotic top handle satchel with detachable shoulder strap,cheap gucci belts,he laughs. my colours and she always talk to me. There were also clean and classic hobos in canary yellow which featured a detachable shoulder strap. Mulberry also designed several styles of shoulder bags with chain straps in small and medium sizes; perfect for more semi-formal occasions..
Compulsive hoarding is the disorder from which the individual has the potent demand of collecting all the things that they can as they are unable to release anything. Things that they typically pick up are essentially no value. Having these belongings was not even to be mystified by the choices of things such as antiques or books,gucci outlet store.

IP IP Logged
eoir40inun

Quote eoir40inun Replybullet Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 7:00pm
​​homemade fake bomb to rob a bank,moncler. The case is under further investigation,lancel pas cher.
Related articles:

in the face of a beautiful young girlfriend

and fined. The prosecutor said

the remaining 30

IP IP Logged
Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version